Complications & Management|
1. Dental Implant Failures - In
our experience, failures of dental implants have been below 5%. This has
been due to the unique design of the implants we utilize in most of our
patients, the single piece, basal implant design which is least prone
to the condition 'peri-implantitis' the onset of which causes dental
implant failures. This condition has higher incidence in the
conventional dental implants for reasons.
2. Implantation Procedure related complications
- Since the advanced basal implant designs we use do not require bone
augmentation procedures (bone grafting, sinus lift procedures etc.) in
most situations, complications in relation to these complex procedures
3. Bleeding, Swelling, Numbness etc.
- if at all such difficulties arise, they can be managed effectively
and we have an excellent back-up team of doctors to manage all kinds of
complications. In our experience, these complications are extremely